Furnished 1BR unit – From Feb. 1
The courtyard is the central artery of the community.
Entrance to rental unit
Kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, quartz countertops, undermount sink, French-door fridge with bottom freezer.
Kitchen and dining room
Bathroom with tub-shower.
Bedroom as a sitting room.
American Leather’s Comfort Sleeper queen-size bed. The hardwood platform and high-density foam mattress make an excellent permanent bed.
Floor plan with architect’s concept of furnishings.
Rental by owner Lorne Mallin from February 1, 2018, until August 31, 2018 – fixed-term lease
- $1,500 includes all utilities and wifi, parkade parking for one vehicle.
- 510 square feet, plus extensive shared space, including 6,000+ sq. ft. common house with guest rooms, laundry facilities, community garden
- New construction – completed February 2016
- Fully furnished, including American Leather “Comfort Sleeper” queen-size sofa bed with never-sag hardwood platform
- Quartz countertops, engineered hardwood hickory floors, gas stove, dishwasher
- LifeSpan treadmill desk
- Four closets plus wardrobe
- Perfect for single or couple, non-smokers
- Live in a friendly, collaborative, helpful, sharing community of 53 adults and 22 children
- Requires participation on teams to cook common meals, clean the common kitchen, help maintain the 31-unit complex, committee work